inerte

  1. adj. Falto de vida o movilidad, inútil:
    sus miembros quedaron inertes por el frío.

  2. quím. Cuerpo que permanece inactivo al combinarse con otro:
    gas inerte.

lunes, 26 de julio de 2010





I've been roaming around 
Always looking down at all I see 
Painted faces, build the places I cant reach  
You know that I could use somebody 
You know that I could use somebody  
Someone like you, and all you know, and how you speak 
Countless lovers under cover of the street
  You know that I could use somebody 
You know that I could use somebody 
Someone like you  
Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep 
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat 
I hope it's gonna make you notice
 I hope it's gonna make you notice  
Someone like me 
Someone like me 
Someone like me, somebody



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario